Monday, June 28, 2010

✿ The Flowery Birthday ✿

✿ They were made with bowls of love, with flowery spirit, with cups of happiness, and several spoons of smiles :)
I present you, all the illustration-gifts of June, given by my beloved twin and friends, on our June 16, where I turned 28 yo. Although this year, I didn't celebrate our birthday together, but all my devotion of June is dedicated for her, my ljubi twinny... Happy birthday to us, moja ljubi Yola!


✿ What gift could be better than a pair of flowery wings made by Yola? Apparently, none. It's all what I need, a pair of rosey thorny wings made by the hands of the beloved ✿


✿ Words were said, love were given, illustration were sent. The June is here, ljubi! A happy birthday illustration by Yola


✿ A black depiction of Yola and me by the talented Fenny. Brilliant! ✿


✿ Beautiful and genius way to portray Yola and me, thank you Popop!


✿ A pastelist, a friend, Cecilia, illustrated us in very cotton candy way, I love it :) ✿


✿ A surprise on my birthday came with a cake and this illustration made by Loraine, a graphic designer who loves salt! I dedicate this to my friends in Ubud and also my beloved one, which are illustrated within; Stephen, my fiance and our cat Miu-Miu (in the middle), Loraine, Gustra, and Moyo (on the left), Ruth, little Ruthie, and Pasek (on the right). Thank you guys! ✿


✿ "birthday gift to flolady, bunga di atas gunung tinggi. ^_^" My friend, Mae, uploaded this image on my birthday and dedicated to me as my birthday present. It's so touching! ✿

Dear Flower Goddess, I'm so blessed I've never asked for better friends coz they are all around me! ✿

3 comments:

  1. we are so lucky to have so many dear friends :)
    and i'm so very very very lucky to have you, ljubi

    have a great June
    come fly to me & Rory :*

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes we are ljubi... we're so blessed with all the ppl around us, who really love us without condition... I'm the luckiest person in the world to have you in my life, ljubi :)
    I'll fly to your dreams, and rory's too ljubi, so she wont forget my face :*

    ReplyDelete
  3. wahhhhhh di posting di blog,
    akyu terharu biru.

    judulnya gunung tinggi,
    karna emang bunganya dipoto
    di gunung yang tinggi di lantau.
    waktu liat tuh bunga langsung
    keinget flolady

    ReplyDelete