Monday, May 3, 2010

❀ The Flowery Farewell ❀

❀ My AWW flowery soldiers made these gorgeous flowery cards for my flowery farewell party (March/2010, Jakarta). It's all about FloLady! Thank you my poisonous flowery troops! ❀

❀ Traviata. lllustrated by me, edited by Ljubi Yola


❀ Sainne Ordrick. lllustrated by me, edited by Ljubi Yola


❀ The Invitation. lllustrated by Ljubi Yola


❀ Untitled, lllustrated by Ljubi Yola


❀ The Painting. FloLady's photo, edited by Ljubi Yola


❀ carousel de bonga in black.. lllustrated by The Smokie Ghost Fenny


❀ Rose Pose. Illustrated based on my photo, edited by the talented Tatiana


❀ The Portrait. lllustrated by the talented Tatiana


❀ Eyes. lllustrated by me, edited by Ljubi Yola


❀ lady bonga. lllustrated by The Smokie Ghost Fenny


❀ caleidoscope de bonga. lllustrated by The Smokie Ghost Fenny


❀ flairy and the black spirit. lllustrated by The Smokie Ghost Fenny


❀ carousel de bonga in red. lllustrated by The Smokie Ghost Fenny


❀ May the flowers be with us, my poisonous flowery girls! ❀

2 comments: