Friday, April 30, 2010

✿ Flowery Vogue! ✿

✿ I'm all about flowery passion and fashion! These are some of my flowery collection that I adore so much! I bow before thee, my flowery beauty! ✿
Photos were taken and edited by Yolaand Suddenly



✿ My favorite petite flowery sandals. Everytime I look at it, I feel happy! ✿


✿ This was taken for Suddenly Sudden fashion line. I had a flowery time lying under all the red roses petals! ✿


✿ Again, for Suddenly Sudden fashion collection. I love this dress! Owned by my ljubi twinny, Yola


✿ This flowery black gown was a birthday present from my twinny ljubi Yola! ✿


✿ I loveee this tube flowery dress, it feels like spring wearing it! ✿


✿ Also for Suddenly Sudden. This flowery dress was given to me by Suddenly after we've done all the photo session in 2009. Can you imagine I was lying down in the rock, somewhere in the beach of West Sumatra? ✿



✿ This gypsy dress is saucy! This photo was taken by amateur beloved friend of mine, Ocha. Not bad! LOL ✿



✿ It's a vintage dress, but I like it! ✿



✿ I wore this flowery kebaya on my sister's sister in law wedding party, I was the usher. And yes, this photo was taken by Ocha




✿ This is how I look like, wearing my flowery dress when I used to work as a Senior Copywriter in an agency in Jakarta :) ✿

3 comments:

  1. OMG.. not bad???? it's so cool chich.. >.<
    ha2.. :P
    keren kan? kl gak keren gak akan dipake sama lo disini.. :P
    ade gw dah beli kamera dslr.. tar kapan ke bali gw bawa deh.. ha2.. buat poto2 lo.. hi2.. :P
    tar ye gw blajar dulu.. ha2

    ReplyDelete
  2. wakakak... iye deh kereeen, kapan mau moto2 g lagi pake kamera baru... asiik :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. you're THE true FloLady, ljubiku <3

    ReplyDelete